LITERARY BIRTHDAY: EDGAR RICE BURROUGHS
On September first, 1875, Edgar Rice Burroughs was born. As a writer, […]
Hello, I'm an eBook!
ATTENTION: This item is an eBook. It can be read on iOS, Android, MAC and PC's with a supported eReader. It is not a physical book. eBooks are available via download immediately after you've checked out.
May ship separately
Converts one physical book into a digital version.
eDelivery converts your used book order into a digital version readable on most devices.
Ships directly from Better World Books
Ships separately from Better World Books suppliers
Once Upon A Time Books
Your Online Bookstore
Wonder Book - Member ABAA/ILAB
Super Book Deals
It's packed full of 50 useful things kids can do to make their homes, schools, adn neighborhoods more environmentally friendly.
Included in this book;
* Why you shouldn't leave appliances on standby.
* How to save water around your house.
* How to persuade your local supermarket to reduce the number of plastic bags used.
* What is the greenhouse effect and global warming.
* Ways to organize your household recycling that really work.
* Find out how green your family car is.
* What to do with kitchen leftovers.
* How to spread the word on saving the planet.
Our best deal on used books 3 for $10 and just $3 each additional book. Shop and Save
Do the most with your textbook purchase by getting it used today! Shop Now »
A great last-minute present. Exactly what they want to read. Order Gift Certificates »
We match every book you purchase with a book donation. Learn more »
Sign up now to get news, sales and special promotions!
© Better World Books (BetterWorldBooks.com)