One of the challenge points on the Better World Books 2017 Reading […]
Hello, I'm an eBook!
ATTENTION: This item is an eBook. It can be read on iOS, Android, MAC and PC's with a supported eReader. It is not a physical book. eBooks are available via download immediately after you've checked out.
Shipped from other seller
May ship separately
Ships separately from Better World Books suppliers
Half Price Books Inc
Super Book Deals
Ambis Enterprises LLC
GET TO THE TRUTH
People--friends, family members, work colleagues, salespeople--lie to us all the time. Daily, hourly, constantly. None of us is immune, and all of us are victims. According to studies by several different researchers, most of us encounter nearly 200 lies a day.
Now there’s something we can do about it. "Liespotting" links three disciplines--facial recognition training, interrogation training, and a comprehensive survey of research in the field--into a specialized body of information developed specifically to help business leaders detect deception and get the information they need to successfully conduct their most important interactions and transactions.
Some of the nation's leading business executives have learned to use these methods to root out lies in high stakes situations. "Liespotting" for the first time brings years of knowledge--previously found only in the intelligence community, police training academies, and universities--into the corporate boardroom, the manager's meeting, the job interview, the legal proceeding, and the deal negotiation.
WHAT'S IN THE BOOK?
Learn communication secrets previously known only to a handful of scientists, interrogators and intelligence specialists.
"Liespotting" reveals what’s hiding in plain sight in every business meeting, job interview and negotiation:
• The single most dangerous facial expression to watch out for in business & personal relationships
• 10 questions that get people to tell you anything
• A simple 5-step method for spotting and stopping the lies told in nearly every high-stakes business negotiation and interview
• Dozens of postures and facial expressions that should instantly put you on Red Alert for deception
• The telltale phrases and verbal responses that separate truthful stories from deceitful ones
• How to create a circle of advisers who will guarantee your success
Come shop our entire inventory of used books. Get discount code »
Gift Certificate = Happy Friend + Books donated to families in need. Make Someone Happy »
We match every book you purchase with a book donation. Learn more »
Sign up now to get news, sales and special promotions!
© Better World Books (BetterWorldBooks.com)