0 TO 10KM FOR SCOTTISH BOOK TRUST WITH EMMA MCNEILL
When the opportunity to do the Edinburgh Marathon Festival 10k as part […]
Hello, I'm an eBook!
ATTENTION: This item is an eBook. It can be read on iOS, Android, MAC and PC's with a supported eReader. It is not a physical book. eBooks are available via download immediately after you've checked out.
Shipped from other seller
May ship separately
Ships separately from Better World Books suppliers
HPB-South Park Meadows
HPB - Redmond
Super Book Deals
This Old Firehouse
- Understanding how adults and children grieve differently
- Learning how to explain the meaning of death to children
- Knowing what to do when grief gets complicated
- Deciding when they and/or their child need counseling
- Helping their family members stay connected with loved ones even after death.
For the countless parents who have tried blocking out their own grief in order to be available to their child, Robert Zucker provides a measure of comfort. This book will reassure readers that a grieving parent can still be an effective parent.
Our best deal on used books 3 for $10 and just $3 each additional book. Shop and Save
A great last-minute present. Exactly what they want to read. Order Gift Certificates »
We match every book you purchase with a book donation. Learn more »
Sign up now to get news, sales and special promotions!
© Better World Books (BetterWorldBooks.com)