BOOKS BY STATE: GEORGIA
The first item on the Better World Books 2016 Reading Challenge is to read […]
Hello, I'm an eBook!
ATTENTION: This item is an eBook. It can be read on iOS, Android, MAC and PC's with a supported eReader. It is not a physical book. eBooks are available via download immediately after you've checked out.
Shipped from other seller
May ship separately
Ships separately from Better World Books suppliers
Last Page Books-Dallas
Friends of the Phoenix Library
Half Price Books Inc
Super Book Deals
- Understanding how adults and children grieve differently
- Learning how to explain the meaning of death to children
- Knowing what to do when grief gets complicated
- Deciding when they and/or their child need counseling
- Helping their family members stay connected with loved ones even after death.
For the countless parents who have tried blocking out their own grief in order to be available to their child, Robert Zucker provides a measure of comfort. This book will reassure readers that a grieving parent can still be an effective parent.
Our best deal on used books 3 for $10 and just $3 each additional book. Shop and Save
Our gift certificates are quick, easy and sure to suit everyone, perfectly. Order Gift Certificates »
We match every book you purchase with a book donation. Learn more »
Sign up now to get news, sales and special promotions!
© Better World Books (BetterWorldBooks.com)