2017 READING CHALLENGE RECOMMENDATIONS
The new year is a time to challenge yourself to reach new […]
Laura C. Schlessinger
Hello, I'm an eBook!
ATTENTION: This item is an eBook. It can be read on iOS, Android, MAC and PC's with a supported eReader. It is not a physical book. eBooks are available via download immediately after you've checked out.
1. Stupid Secrets: Withholding information for fear of rejection.
2. Stupid Egotism: Asking not what you can do for the relationship but only what the relationship can do for you.
3. Stupid Pettiness: Making a big deal out of the small stuff.
4. Stupid Power: The need to always be in control.
5. Stupid Priorities: Consuming all your time and energies with work, hobbies, errands, and chores instead of focusing on your relationship.
6. Stupid Happiness: Seeking stimulation and assurance from all the wrong places to satisfy the immature need to feel good.
7. Stupid Excuses: Not being accountable for bad behavior.
8. Stupid Liaisons: Not letting go of negative attachments to friends and relatives who are damaging to your relationship.
9. Stupid Mismatch: Not knowing when to leave and cut your losses.
10. Stupid Breakups: Disconnecting for all the wrong reasons.
Dr. Laura has been solving people's problems on the air for 25 years. Filled with letters and phone-in situations from her show, this book offers the sort of no-nonsense expertise that has made her a star.
Our best deal on used books 3 for $10 and just $3 each additional book. Shop and Save
Gift Certificate = Happy Friend + Books donated to families in need. Make Someone Happy »
We match every book you purchase with a book donation. Learn more »
Sign up now to get news, sales and special promotions!
© Better World Books (BetterWorldBooks.com)